1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Programs that play image files?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Burns24, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Burns24

Burns24 Member

Is there a program out there that can play a dvd image file? I have several dvds backedup onto my harddrive and I often dont have a dvd player at my disposal to watch them. I was wondering if there was a program that would play these images as if it was a real dvd.

2. Pein

Pein Active member

Mount it with some virtual drive program such as Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, Nero, etc. and then you can use it as a dvd from the virtual drive.

3. towell

towell Member

Depending on what Image file it is... I do know that Zoom Player plays .BIN files, yet i have only managed to try a image of a VCD/SVCD. Zoom Player Pro supports DVD's (has a built in DVD player).

This is definitly my Favorite media player!

The options it has are huge, there's configuration options for every thing you'll every need!

It also has very good option to change the Aspect Ratio of the video, changeing it from Widescreen to fulscreen etc (about 5 different ratio options).

The interface is very simple and not confusing, it also doesn't hog system resporces like previous versions of windows media player.

The full software is under 1mb!!! :O

I use it to play all my music and video's!

Hope this helps!