1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROJECTOR FOR ARTWORK

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by gerry1, Nov 8, 2005.

1. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I have a projector question which is somewhat off topic; I hope it will be allowed. I am looking to connect a projector to my computer but the thing is, I'm not using it for home theater or even power point presentations. I work in photoshop to create rough drafts for things which I will then either paint or draw. Sometimes, if I want to do a rough outline on canvas or paper for the more complicated stuff, I'll have to print then project with an old opaque projector which, forgive my french, just plain sucks. Does anyone have any suggestions for a projector I could use for such a purpose? Again, I'm not connecting this for home theater, cable or to an AVR; I just need to project an image on a wall! Any suggestions? Again, I know this is off subject; if this is moderated, please allow it as I'm kind of desperate here. Thanks guys. Gerry

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

depends on how much you are willing to spend

a projector a good one not some cheap junk one will send you back 800.00 down to as low as 500.00 depends on who manufactures it

current manufactures are

sony (www.sony.com)

samsung (www.samsung.com)

dell (www.dell.com) (usaually the cheapest)

right now this are the recommended buyers for projectors