1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proshow Gold PBC problem

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by mewbank1, Dec 9, 2008.

1. mewbank1

mewbank1 Member

I am currently using Proshow Gold. when I burn a slidshow to VCD and watch it back on a DVD player, a message appears saying PBC is disabled, but I am still able to watch the slideshow
    Does anyone know how to enable this feature, as i am struggling to play the slideshow on some other DVD players, and I can only assume it is due to this PBC feature.

thanks

Mark

2. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

Never heard of pbc.

Wth???

This is what happens when you purchase cheap photo software no one knows what the heck you are talking about.

Why didn't you just convert the slideshow into mpeg-4 then use nero and convert it to dvd.

3. Billmcma

Billmcma Member

Please don't label something as "cheap" when you have nothing to back it up with ... I started making slideshows using Nero, but soon got tired of the limited number of transitions that were available.

I read a review in PC Magazine about ProShow Gold (there is also Pro Show Producer for professionals) which was rated as tops, especially for the $$$. The features include pan and zoom of individual slides, and Producer has the ability to use key frames for animating individual slides.

If you have lots of digital photos this is the way to share them with family and friends.