I would appreciate any advice on the following problem: I purchased the system 4 months ago, and all was fine until it went into protect mode, while I was listening to comcast digital music channels. One thing I did notice was that I had it up to 50 on the volume for about a few minutes before I turned it down. When it would go into protect mode, it would seem like a loud switch went off inside the case, and the left front speaker would give off a sparking sound. I've reset all the connections, checked all wire ends. All looks fine. I even removed all wires and let it sit, and it still went into protect mode. Well, yesterday, I decided I was going to remove the cover and let it sit overnight and see if it would shut off. It didn't. Put the cover back on (after shutting it off), and within 5 minutes it goes into protect mode. Only thing I can think of is that something is overheating with the cover on, or the cover itself is causing a short. Any ideas?