1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS1 plug in xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Who_U, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Who_U

Who_U Member

hey,

can i put one of the old ps1 plugs into my xbox?

it is chipped, has all the emu's etc...

i have just picked up an old light gun (again) and wish to use it on my xbox, but it has a ps1 plug and usb.

otherwise, can i put a USB plug in it for this, as well as another gaming wheel (made for xbox 360, but i have a box for it to run off usb)

is there anyway i may use this for my xbox? if not, can u plz give me drivers for the gun so that i may use it on pc?

cheers

Who_U

2. madman35

madman35 Guest

Ok first off with my limited know-how i dont not think you can use the lightgun on a computer as most pc screens are LCD's and they dont bounce the light back to the gun think of it this way when you pull the trigger the gun shoots a laser beam (that you cant see) at the tv the tv bounces back the laser to the gun the gun nnow know where it shot and sends that infomation to the playstaion and the playstaion kills the guy you shot towards,so in short no i am pretty sure you cant use the light gun on you pc but i dont know about using it on the xbox.

hope i helped
    john