1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Games on the XBOX

Discussion in 'Audio' started by tEChniiQue, Sep 2, 2004.

1. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Is there an Emulator for PS2 games that I can load onto my modified Xbox? If so, is there also a way to load PS2 games to my XBox HDD?

2. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

there are no ps2 emulators for the xbox. why do u want to play ps2 games on ur xbox?? the PS2 is too advanced, the xbox would not be able to handle it.

3. 0xfire

0xfire Member

OMG! i cant believe you said those horrible things about the xbox! do you realize that the ps2 is NOTHING compared to the xbox?! maybe you should take a look at the head to head specs between the consoles before making such a brave statement.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

He wasnt saying the ps2 is better than the xbox, but when it comes to emulation, the system you run it on has to be many times more powerful than the one your trying to emulate.

I got a question for you uniique1, why did you post this question in the audio forum?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]V9 PS2, flip top, SMD, DVDLoader
    Pioneer 107, ritek g04
    DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, Nero[/small]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2004
  5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Maybe -uniique1- wants to hear Tapes in the XboX

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

D$mn, you guys are harsh. Believe me, I know about the comparison or lack there of between the PS2 and the XBOX. Believe me. First off, I accidentally posted this in the wrong section. I didn't select the correct category, my bad. Secondly, I'm trying to put together a gift for my little boy. I have a couple of modded XBOXs in my possesion which I have games from as far back as ATARI 2600, NES, SNES, SEGA Genesis to current XBOX games. I planned on giving an XBOX to my boy once he's of age so that he has games from my past. I also thought it'd be nice to try out the new GTA since it's currently only on the PS2.

7. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

No harshness intented my good sir. those are excellent gift's for your boy. I think all of of wish their would be some type of emulation to play any systems games on any type of system, but sadly thier isn't.

Hope to see you around and not dicouraged to leave.

Stick around, we have fun here.

See ya :)

8. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

Trust, no offense taken. I will stick around. This site seems like a good place to be. I've got a little knowledge to share and am in no way allergic to learning.