1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2-NTSC to PAL patcher

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by Cymru31, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Cymru31

Cymru31 Guest

I've got a backup of Burnout Revenge which I believe is in NTSC format. Is there a PATCH i CAN DOWNLOAD TO MAKE IT PLAYABLE ON MY pal SYSTEM?

2. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Sure is!

I'm hosting it right now, make sure you got Winrar (www.winrar.com) so you can extract it.

Get it here --> http://freespace.virgin.net/crimson.king/PS2-NTSC-PAL-Patcher{By-The-SS-SeedingSaviours}.rar

-Mike

ps. Extract. Open the application with the playstation logo. Click Browse. Find the location of your ISO double click it then click patch. (Keep a backup of the ISO incase it fails!)

2 message boxes will come up, one saying a temporary backup has been made, the other saying to report your results to a site.

pss.. I forgot to mention.. I patched this game mself and it never worked, the program has a 99.9% success rate, but for some reason burnout revenge never worked. It could be my PS2, it needs a clean, try ti and post your results.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005