1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 swap magic??

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by Deathsigh, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Deathsigh

Deathsigh Member

hi how ya doing i was readin and ya saying with the swap magic cd i can play my cpied ps2 cds or dvds in my ps2 console but my ps2 is not the open lid one and does it take ps1 games too and where can io get it

2. Monarch28

Monarch28 Member

You can't play PS1 games on your PS2 with the swap magic disc 2.O and 3.0, only PS2 backups. If you don't have a flip top, you can use the slide card or the knife trick. You need to take off the little front piece that is on the DVD rom (it's the front piece with the PS2 symbol on it. Comes off easy with a small flat screwdriver for the tiny fragile clips on both sides) Check out gocybershop or any other mod chip store for the procedure. I suggest www.gocybershop.com to buy a slide card. They are the cheapest. They do now have a new CD in order to swap PS1 games on your PS2 at gocybershop!! Don't know if they work or not, I haven't tried it yet.

3. Deathsigh

Deathsigh Member

ok i have a the action replay is there anyway to use that to play ps2 games cause to tell u the truth where im from its kinda hard to get those things and i heard if u install a mod it cpuld fusk up the dvd region is this true