1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 to media Center PC

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by Satanspet, Dec 31, 2005.

1. allendet

allendet Guest

yea im having the same problem with delay...i have a TV Tuner Cardbus PCMCIA / Video Capture Card Laptop...its also called smart tv...evertime i try to play a game...the games lag really bad...im also using WinDvr..i also tryed putting the games in timeshifting but they delay as well..any suggestions.

2. soofi123

soofi123 Member

In order to play the playstation on your Windows Media Center. Hook up the Red, White, and Yellow wires to the front or back ports. Install this free program at this link http://www.winavi.com/en/download/download.htm

Once you have downloaded and installed WinAVI Video Capture click on the hammer button (options button) Unter the TV tab scroll the Input scroll down menu and selet the video composite/s-video you are using.

This was such a headache to find these answers so hope it helps.

3. captyyc

captyyc Member

i have akworld tv box , to play the ps2 on the monitor, works fine on the crt monitor but flashes on the lcd monitor can anyone help?

4. Franco45

Franco45 Guest

Who care why they want to do it, If you want to help them then help, if not then shut the f**K up! Why wouldn't you want to get the most out of your computer. Then you could play pc games and ps2 games,genuis!!!!

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Franco45,

I don't know what the hell your problem is but you just picked up a week suspension for that outburst. If I see you throw a fit like that again you'll be gone permanently. If you rejoin before your suspension is up I'll permamnently suspend both your new and existing accounts.

6. dorkfish2

dorkfish2 Member

i was just browsing google and i found ur thread. i had the same problem and the dscaler worked fine for me (just a little lag) i really didnt hav 2 fiddle with it much thx a lot