1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2ownz is gay

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Ketola

Ketola Turned ninja Staff Member

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Oh snap a Admin wats up man.Yeah true I should think before I act in my situations I was dumb and reacted really quick (just like a lil kid).Hey Ketola is it just me though could you try to keep it equal man.I know you are gonna be looking into this thread as most admins would do since it is talking about a different site.The thing is that I can't be the only one on this site that uses the language man.I aint trying to start any beef and I tend to keep it that way,but why did you mention my name only.I am sure there are alot of users that don't abide by rule #6 ,but I aint a lil kid so I am not gonna taddle either like a lil kid.

3. Ketola

Ketola Turned ninja Staff Member

This post was reported to us, so that's why I looked into it. Please use the "Report an offensive post" -link if there's excessive foul language in a post. And yours sure had.

There are other ways of getting your point across than calling people "assholes" and telling them to "fusk off" and "go fusk themselves".

I'm sure you're not the only one, but then again there would be little point in going through the forums and warning every single "offender". The warning was directed to all users, and means that all the rules, including the ones that seem rather trivial, should be followed. Don't take it too personally!

Cheers,

Jari

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

seems like ps2ownz sink even more low now... with those stupid donation with the ps2 id changer.... what a bunch of wankers!!!... i hope sony will shut them down for good :D

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I think they are gonna get what they deserve in the end no doubt.Hey Cyprien check out this site man the news on there http://www.eurasia.nu they even tell you what the other ps2 sites think about there so called ps2 id changer.I would have to agree with PS2-scene.org on the subject of the console id changer.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Just roll an L and pass a incent[/small]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

ps2ownz is abunch of losers... this so called "beta" of the id changer somehow works VERY nice i might even say...i changed the id lol and it worked...

the quote says it all...

7. WEStar

WEStar Active member

you guys forgot to mention Zima or I Think he's known as MR. Z now is the gayest of them all. I don't understand why they want everyone to re-register? What is up with that? what is the point? it baffles the mind.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2004
  8. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hahahaha lol Paradox had to build the console id changer that PS2ownz said they where building not to mention a person named ScareCrow that made a one that doesn't really have all the features Paradox has.That is just wrong to actually make people chip in and pay for something when all the other people that waited get it for free now.I think they keep on degrading themselves everyday.The other point is why would anyone donate to the site that doesn't care about the people only in the PS2 scene to make money.I guess they think they can run and do whatever they want.I also noticed if you try to go there they want people to make a donation to there site I say screw em.I just checked out there site also and they won't except any free email accounts when registering.What kind of shit is that.The bad thing is that PS2NFO is along with PS2ownz and alot more sites which is stupid.They can't make there site known so they go and ride on PS2ownz butt wagon.

9. J.Chan

J.Chan Member

This is wrong :mad:
    just been to ps2scene forums and this is what comes up

PS2OWNZ are a bunch of pricks,I went to ps2scene forums because i got ip banned from ps2ownz forums when i was a noob and didnt know better than to be using their rip off site.
    How stupid are those fools who run ps2ownz? they stop the biggest majority of people from using their site then cause a rival forum to be shut down,they steal people work and give them no credit claiming it for themselves but being too stupid to realize that everyone with half a brain knows exactly what they are doing.

Its a shame that these poor mindless fools are choking the ps2 community that they think they run.they need to make up their minds,are they trying to support the Playstation 2 scene or kill it? If they carry on they are gonna be kings in an empty castle.

Sorry for the rant but I have just one more thing to say to the people that run PS2OWNZ if anyone still uses it and would like to pass it on...
    Why not give up the ps2 scene? you're not wanted here anyway,go get a job at macdonalds if you are so hard up you have to try and charge people for programs that you steal from other people who will release it for free any way just to stop people from giving you any money,so in the end you will probably end up with no money and a lot of people thinking you are low down dirty bastards.Work at macdonalds,beg on the street,claim welfare just get the fusk out of the scene and give us all a break.

Rant over.

10. alucardx

alucardx Member

yea this is terrible news.. just saw it today. i wonder where we're all supposed to go now, they had some great people on ther LordBigimi and Zer0-x making great advances with HDLoader.. now we're all stranded.

11. john179

john179 Active member

To be honest who cares i never use this site anyway so who really cares.Not me that's for sure as i could not give a shit about ps2ownz.

12. alucardx

alucardx Member

ps2ownz isn't the one shut down is the good one, ps2-scene.org , thats why we care.

13. john179

john179 Active member

My apologies i mixed them up.Thats the problem there are to many around at the moment and i'm sure for everyone which goes offline a load come online.Still if it is a good one seems a shame especially with the bad one's staying online.Seems the good sites need to play a little dirty to compete with these other sites.