1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 vs. XBOX 2

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Jan 16, 2005.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I thought that this would be very intersting. I know none of these have come out YET, but i wanted to see what you guys thought about which one would be better. In my opinion i would go with the XBOX 2 to be safe becuase if XBOX has better graphics than PS2 than XBOX 2 will have better than PS3. Oh yea, and by the way, does anybody know the release dates for any of those two things. All i know is that i'll be waiting a while! :)

2. Blytz

Blytz Guest

Same here. id reckon that xbox2 would probaly be slightly better but only on the baises of what i know about the ps2 and xbox. anybody know if any designs have been realsed for them both?

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I know the PS2 fans out there are going to be arguing the point. I think that i cant even decide either which one is better unless i look at it and i see the things both of them have. Im actually going to search for it right now, (even though i doubt ill even find anything)! LOL.

4. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

But who knows what Sony is doing to make it over XBOX, maybe the ps3 WILL be better im not sure.

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yeah, xbox-ps2 has nothing to do with xbox2-ps3. Say xbox 2 comes out before ps3, then sony would make sure that the ps3 is better (faster, etc) and vice versa.

6. scott2453

scott2453 Guest

my thinking exactly. Whatever system in the next generation has the most power has abslolutely nothing to do with which system has the most power today. who knows, maybe Nintendo will have the most cutting-edge technology this time around. I doubt it, but i guess anythings possible.

7. DMW

DMW Regular member

Yep, the X-Box design guys had a year to look at the PS2 good/bad points and improve them on the xbox (matter of opinion).
    A year in techno terms is a hella long time.

I can't wait to see both of 'em, they're both gonna be interesting.
    Cheers.

8. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

That was actually a pretty smart thing for XBOX to do.

9. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Smart, but unforutnately, too many fusking Sony fanboys.

I'm going to wait until both consoles are out, take a look at the games, take a look whether I still play consoles, take a look whether it can be pirated and then snap up one.

10. DMW

DMW Regular member

Yep, sonys fanbase made it difficult to beat the PS2 in sales terms.

They have peeps that love Sony product, no matter how s**t and people that won't buy MS, no matter how cool, that and it played PS1 games, so that gave an incentive to previous owners.

I think their respective launch games will have a large bearing on there success.

Cheers.

11. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I hope that the prices dont raise TOO much.