1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSO Hunter Agreement HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Beaps, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Beaps

Beaps Member

I setup everything perfect to play GC backups and then I left if for a few weeks. I went to play Mario Tennis and it says my Hunter Agreement has run out??

I never even played the game online and now I cant play any bacups anymore. Can some help me out and tell me what I need to do to get back things working.

Ta!!

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Taken from my tutorial at the top of the forum:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2004
  3. Beaps

Beaps Member

Thanks but this is not the answer I am looking for...

When you run the PSO and run the software on the PC there is a message that comes up saying that the Hunter Agreement has exspired???

Whats all that about and how do I get past it??

THANKX!

4. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Just delete your Hunter's License and create a new one as directed above.

5. cmd2003

cmd2003 Guest

I got the same problem after playing Mario Tennis - I deleted every thing on the memory card and tried to setup again. However, this time, the system rejecs my network setup as invalid ip, invalid server, etc. I cannot even pass the network setup.

Any help? Thx

6. Beaps

Beaps Member

The problem I have now is when I connect for the first time it cannot connect as it say no connection found. Then when I try again I have to enter the Hunter user name and pass...

ahhhhhhhh

7. cmd2003

cmd2003 Guest

Beaps, I had the same problem as yours - I think that something was wrong since it kept asking me to enter the serial number, I thought I just start from scratch again to delete all setup from memory card. And now I can not even setup the ipaddress as 192.168.1.32.

Is there anyway that Nintendo updates the code in the GC itself? My PC has 2 NICs and one was on the internet.

8. ScarletG

ScarletG Member

"...the system rejecs my network setup as invalid ip, invalid server, etc. I cannot even pass the network setup."

You need to disconnect your Gamecube from the network by unplugging the cable (especially if it is a crossover cable) to do the network setup. Otherwise, you will get this error.

"...And now I can not even setup the ipaddress as 192.168.1.32. Is there anyway that Nintendo updates the code in the GC itself?"

No. Just disconnect your gamecube from the network cable, clean up your memory card by deleting all the PSO related files (there are more than one), and try the network setup again. It should work.

SG

9. ScarletG

ScarletG Member

And remember to reconnect your network cable before you click "agree".

BTW, I heard rumors that the PSO memory corruption is caused by gcsim during game save (as opposed to the game alone). It is advised to switch memory card after the game booted if you must save or if the game uses autosave.

SG

Last edited: Dec 15, 2004
  10. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

What version do you have

if you have the gold version of pso online you will get that error because mario tennis has some weird callouts that f*** up pso sorry but look's like your screwed