1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSO problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by frankcast, Oct 27, 2008.

1. frankcast

frankcast Guest

PSO 1/2 Plus NTSC
    Xeno GC installed correctly in a version 1 GC
    All my other backups work correctly
    RiTEK R04 Mini-DvDr
    Pioneer 115d Burner

I've been trying to figure out a problem i've been having with the GC version of PSO for days now. I assume it's a burning problem but I just wanted to see what you guys think. First off, I tried playing the PAL version that I burned to mini-DVD and it gave me the rolling white lines that I couldn't force to NTSC. So I found an elusive NTSC version of PSO 1/2 and this one booted up alright. I got through the first menu about a warning and then one about a memory card. When I confirm the memory card my entire gamecube restarts. I'm wondering what the deal is, I've played countless other backed up games, I've installed it correctly (as ive done over 20 successful GC installs with the Xeno). Should I try to reburn the image at 1x or what? I'm not home right now but when I get home I'll try it on one of my other modded systems and see if i get the same results.

2. frankcast

frankcast Guest

It was definitely just a menu problem so I re burned and all was well.