1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP forum

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by triplebud, Jul 20, 2005.

1. evnflow

evnflow Guest

for games you will either need umd dumper to "dump" the iso off of the umd disc or "if it is too scratched" to use you can download the iso image from torrent sites to use....movies are different you actually have to convert them, here's a guide for it:

DVD 2 PSP

Alright i guess by the title you already know what this guide is for...well let's get right down to it..you're going to need to download two programs for this one (DVD Decrypter and PSPVIDEO9)...once you have them downloaded and installed,

Open up the drive you are going to use and insert the dvd of your choice...then open up DVD Decrypter...once open, go to the top middle box(right below where it says "Source")....select the drive you have the dvd in, now look at the top listings and select "Mode"...this should bring up a drop down menu select "IFO I"...Now, look at the top listings again and select "Tools"...once the drop down menu appears select "Settings"....once this window pops up select the tab marked "IFO Mode"....now once this window pops up look for a box labeled "Options"...right below this labeling should be a box labeled "File Splitting" click on the box and select "None" from the drop down menu.....now click ok and it should bring you back to the original dvd decrypter window...now look to the window to the right...you will see a bunch of folder labeled "VTS_01, VTS_02 and so on" click on the largest one(usually VTS_01)....right below this should be a box that has the chapters in it, make sure ALL of the chapters are checked...now once this is done click on the "Stream Process" tab in the top right window..this should bring up a lot of Audio/subtitle selections and one video selection... Check the box labeled "Enable Stream Processing"...after you have done this make sure the VIDEO selection and one AUDIO selection is made...UNCHECK the rest of the boxes...now you're almost done with DVD Decrypter....look to the left box(labeled "Destination") and select the location that you would like to put this movie(don't put it on the psp drive just yet...it won't fit)...now once you have done this, click on the button that has the DVD disc pointing at the Hard Drive....now sit back and wait for DVD Decrypter to do it's thing....After it is done you will need to open up PSPVIDEO9...once you have it up and running...look for the button labeled "New Job" this will bring up a pop window...find the directory/folder that you put the VTS_01 file in...click on the Open button..this should bring you back to the PSPVIDEO9 window...look to the left of the "New Job" button and there should be a box labeled "Title" you can rename the movie now if you would like...now look to the box below this labeled "Quality Profile" select this option from the drop down menu(SP/320x240/29.97fs/1500kbps Stereo/128kbps)...then all you have to do is click on the "New" button to the right and it will bring up a pop window with the PSP's version of the file name, the size, and the title... then look to the bottom of the window and click on the "Copy Video to PSP" button..and it will begin to transfer/convert the movie to your PSP button

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2005
  2. rpatao08

rpatao08 Member

When Fastloader comes up, it will give me a list of ISO games to run, when i select, it is asking for a UMD disc....when I insert the sampler, it says initializing then will freeze, with the fastloader menu still on.

3. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

How can i use UMD dumper??? Do you connect your psp to pc when useing Umd dumper? Give me a guid to use UMD dumper.
    I know how to watch movies useing DVD Decrypter and PSPVIDEO9.So is that mean you can't dump movie UMDs????