1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting Avi Files into DVD...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DarkThief, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you need to buy the app! and purchase the mpeg2/dvd plugin! sorry the demo wont work!

2. Gringle

Gringle Guest

I hate to be anal about all this but; Darkthief you're original question, was...quote

To begin, i have Nero 6 Express and i'm trying to put Avi Files into DVD. How do you do it?

and now it's quote..

I am Refering to Nero. Nero Tells me that i need a plug-in for .VOB etc. Can you give me procedures on how to send .AVI files to DVDs and put it in Nero? Or should i say the Instructions on how to Make a Video CD in Nero.

seems you're somewhat confused??

3. DarkThief

DarkThief Member

Yes. That's true. I'm really confused. I'm just trying to figure out how do you burn avi files into, let alone, the dvd disc. I assuming thats another question :S.

4. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Here's the same answere I gave gun_busta a few moments ago.

Download the free conversion tool from here.http://www.vso-software.fr/

This conversion tool will place the converted AVIs' in its own folder in your documents. dvxtodvd.

I access this folder with DVDShrink/nero, open it and select what I want too burn to a DVD disc.

happy burning

gringle

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2005
  5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

Yes. That's true. I'm really confused. I'm just trying to figure out how do you burn AVI files into, let alone, the dvd disc. I assuming thats another question :S.

a dvd structure is of file types vob/bup/ifo these files can be found on dvd originals, and that is what the avi has to convert to, then you can burn them to dvdr

6. DarkThief

DarkThief Member

Okay I'll convert the .Avi Files, It will take awhile, then i will Burn it to my DVD-R. But, I think my harddrive is not compatible for my 4x DVD+R :S

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

it will be down to your dvd drive not hard drive! hard drives loves both type formats! + or -

8. DarkThief

DarkThief Member

Ooops, My bad. I accedently typed '-' instead of a '+'. So i meant to say: ...It will take awhile, then i will Burn it to my DVD+R... not DVD-R. ^_^

9. DarkThief

DarkThief Member

Hmmm... Somehow it won't burn. I have finished converting the avi files and put them in DVD-Video and the 'burn' button doesn't appear. What's the problem with that?

10. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

umm? try highlighting the video_ts folder and see if the button colours up?

11. DarkThief

DarkThief Member

Nah Don't worry, i got it now. I just use dvd shrink. Nero is too complicating ^_^ . Thx for all your help everyone.