1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting files on Xbox Hardrive (via CD)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by spanksh, Feb 11, 2005.

1. spanksh

spanksh Member

Okay, so I've made bin and cue files of my PSX game and put them on a standard CDR. When I try to use dvd2xbox to copy the contents over to the harddrive, it says Data Disk down the bottom (which means it can read it) but when I actually press the copy button, it doesn't copy the files and always says Files Missed: 2 (which are the bin and cue files). Does anyone know what's wrong?

2. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

if you have evox use xbox media center then go to dvdrom drive and copy that way. works for me

3. spanksh

spanksh Member

Thanks, but I don't have media center. I have Xbox Media Player (if that's what you mean) but I can only view the bin file through My Videos and I can't find any options to copy. Any other ideas?

4. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

Um, maybe a little drastic but get evox for xbox and install that it has xbmc and xbmp (media center & player) that should let you copy all the files from cd's um.. is there a way to run psxemu on the cd w/ the game?

5. spanksh

spanksh Member

Yeah, I don't think I would go through all that. I got my Xbox modded by someone else so I don't have FTP or any program files. Also, I don't know about the running off the CD...