1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

putting halo 2 on xbox hard drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by farrantch, Jun 11, 2007.

1. farrantch

farrantch Member

i can say that ive looked about everywhere but i can not find a thing about putting halo 2 on your original xbox hardrive. i am wanting to add maps to the map menu in halo but to do that i need to have halo 2 on my harddrive....i need some help here.

2. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

you have to either softmod or hardmod ur xbox then use dvd2xbox to copy it to your hard drive.

3. saxf14

saxf14 Guest

lets say you do get that program. How do you use it?

4. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

how do you use dvd2xbox? well first you need a modded xbox then you have to upgrade the hd then ftp dvd2xbox to your xbox then put in halo2 and press copy game.

5. saxf14

saxf14 Guest

Ok where do you get this Program?

6. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

7. saxf14

saxf14 Guest

Okay thanx for the software but how do i install it? do i put it in the xbox? if i do how? if not where do i put it?

8. tony909

tony909 Member

if your xbox is modded with a softmod or a hardmod you can put dvd2xbox using ftp under the app folder..

9. saxf14

saxf14 Guest

Thanx i got FTP and i copied Halo 2 into my xbox. After i copied it is their a way to play halo 2 from my xbox? or do i have to start the CD and then remove it? Because i want to mod and i got to do it w/ the new maps. The ones that run from your xbox. But i want to know how would mod the maps that come w/ the game. like Lockout and things like that

10. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

to play it from your xbox you go to your modded dashboard and go to games then halo 2, to mod old maps you ftp them from your xbox where you copied the game then mod them and ftp them over the regular one.

11. Aaron12

Aaron12 Member

how do u upgrade ur hdd and where is the app folder on flash fxp plz tell ty

12. Patro112

Patro112 Member

i can't burn halo 2 to my hd cause when i start the game it says THe disc might e damaged or dirty

13. cakes227

cakes227 Guest

then either your disk is dirty or damaged(duh) or your dvd drive is messed up

14. Patro112

Patro112 Member

Nevermind i finnally put halo 2 on my harddrive