1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quake 4

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by scolex, May 8, 2006.

1. scolex

scolex Member

hi i m trying to play my version of Quake 4, before i actually buy it cause i want to play online but i ve read mixed reviews about so i decided to download it first and see if it is worth getting i also heard that you need the most up to date MAC computer with the most ram 2Gb of ram to play it smoothly which i dont have so if this is true theni wont buy it, that is why i downloaded it to see how smoothly it will run on my MAC computer but anyways i cant for some reason get it to work does anyone know how to fix this, does anyone know how to replace the actual game app with the crack app. i figure i might just go buy it this weekend if i cant figure it out thanks if anyone can help, hopefully what i have done is not bad

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

becuase quake 4 requires a newer version of open gl wich only works on ati radeoon 9000 series graphics cards have fun

3. scolex

scolex Member

wha about if you have a MAC intel duo core will it run on that? cause that has a 2 gb ram and radeon x1600 graphics card

4. thelox714

thelox714 Regular member