1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about burning with Nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by bassucus, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. bassucus

    bassucus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2004
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Someone had told me that you can burn say 2 movies to a DVD using Nero. I know this changes the quality a little butIf this is true are they instructions here or somewhere I can begin using nero. Thanks...
     
  2. cyprusrom

    cyprusrom Active member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Messages:
    5,439
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    96
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  3. bassucus

    bassucus Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2004
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Thanks for the reply ... I was just playing around with nero. This is the first time I've tryed to use it. I'll use the info thanks again.
     
  4. cyprusrom

    cyprusrom Active member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Messages:
    5,439
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    96
    No problem!
    You can find numerous guides in the "guides" section. Just search for what you need, like " 2 movies on 1 DVD with Nero"!
     

Share This Page