1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QUESTION ABOUT BURNING

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by smooches, Jan 10, 2007.

1. smooches

smooches Member

I want to burn snakes on a plane but here is the thing, first, it's a burned copy and it is on 2 discs. How can I merge the two so that it can be burned on one disc? Also, the actual movie file is vts-01 with the 1,000,000+ kbs right?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

copy both disks to the hard drive, and put the files togeather with nero, you do have nero right? you do have a dvd burner right?, also if you look at the top of this page, and look to the left, and you will see a tab that reads guides. click on that tab and you will find all the information you will need to do what you are asking.

3. smooches

smooches Member

Yes I have Nero and dvd shrink and I have a burner. I already saved both disks to the hard drive.

4. smooches

smooches Member

Im looking at the list and I see how to burn with Nero. I know how to do that but I dont know how to merge the two title 1s together so that they can be on one disk. Can you direct me to the right target? Please and thank you.