1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Color Temp on lcds

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Xenokai, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xenokai

Xenokai Regular member

I have a westinghouse 32" model SK-32H520S I got from best buy for $699 then was on sale a week later for the week before christmas for $499! took my reciept in and got $200 back and got the 60$ 4 year service plan. Anyway the tv is more then you could ever get for $499.

Alright sorry had to get that out of the way. My question is what is a good color temp i like the neutral the best because warm is a bit to red to me. anyway the neutral color temp is Red 25 green 25 blue 25 (max is 50) I was wondering what does it really do if i raid all 3 colors to like 30? i notice the brightness seems to go up but color seem the same and i use the thx optimised to crank the contrast abd stuff back down it seems the same. What would you suggest i use? nuetral or a custom neutral of 30 30 30? i kinda figured the neutral setting on the tv would be more spot on?

Sorry for all the typos this keyboard is weak.

my tv: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...hildSku=null&count=null#headerCustomerReviews

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.