1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about nero

Discussion in 'Audio' started by s_ak1, Sep 20, 2004.

1. s_ak1

s_ak1 Member

my friend recently gave me a mix cd i have extracted the files to my pc and ive tried to burn to disc but im havin a few problems.

there are 12 tracks on the disc ive put the tracks into nero and ticked the box no pause between tracks.

but when the cd has burnt and you play it back there is a slight skip when the tune ends and the next comes in.

is there anything i can do to get round this?

cheers :)

2. msher

msher Member

you should compile all audio files to one, otherwise there is alway some short slight silence between the two audio track.

3. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Those gaps were not created by the burning software ! They are the loose ends on the pieces you have burnt without pause.

The only way to remove them is to use a Sound Editor and load each piece -- you will see a waveform with a silence at the end and possibly at the beginning --- That is what you have to remove, then save the edited piece , ready to be burned with no pause.

Nero has its own editor and you can use that for minor corrections as such -- however there are many others available on the web that will give you a bit more flexibility.

Try :- http://www.goldwave.com/release.php

dont forget to download the free LAMEWIN32 ; one of the best encoder.

4. s_ak1

s_ak1 Member

thanks for the advice guys il crack on with what you told me see if i can sort it out!

:)