1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about newest modchip

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by clownz325, Jan 10, 2005.

1. clownz325

clownz325 Member

I am going to buy an xbox very soon and I want to know the newest and best modchip for playing xbox backups. I want a chip that will let me play backups and I want to buy a harddrive to put in the xbox too. I wanted to know if there was a cheap service or website I could go to. I know that there are solderless chips but I hear that if you move your xbox or bump it then it will mess up. I would install a chip myself but Im afraid of soldering in a chip. If anyone could give me a website or info on the newest chip than that would be appreciated! Thanks

2. clownz325

clownz325 Member

I am going to order an xbox from Xteammods.com and should I get: Alladin Advance, Xecuter pro/lite, or SmartXX? Alladin is the cheapest where Xecuter is the most expensive. SmartXX is in the middle. I really just want to direct boot backups, but thats just the minimum requirements I want for the chip. Any suggestions. Ive heard good about Xenium chips but Xteammods doesnt have those chips! Thanks

3. muumabo

muumabo Member

if you havent modded an xbox before go with the xenium ice solderless. if youre looking for the one with the most features go with the x3 (much better in my opinion)

4. clownz325

clownz325 Member

Ive heard bad things about solderless chips. If you bump them or move your xbox they come undone or something.