1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about pinnacle mobile media converter for my ipod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by colin605, Apr 21, 2007.

1. colin605

colin605 Member

i bouth this software at best but because i was tired of using all the "other" free d/l programs to convert my movies to an mp4 format, now here is the question if anyone has used this b-4...... any movie i put in and try to convert it comes up with an error thay says can not convert file, any clues, it is not a burnt DVD i bought it at a store, i thought that because it was a burnt DVD that is what was causin the problem, but im wrong, i was told that maybe it is because of the trye of file it is???? any clues on what im trying to say, please advise thanks for all your help, you guys are the best!!!
    cg

2. colin605

colin605 Member

god after i read my post, i can not spell, sorry all

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Hey Colin.

What format are the files you're trying to convert?

4. colin605

colin605 Member

please tell me how to check that.........i was told to check that but i can not remember how to....thanks

5. colin605

colin605 Member

all the movies i put in my dvd player say UDF file type, does that sound right? what should it say and how can i change it if it needs to be something else? thanks

6. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Try using DVD Decrypter then Videora iPod converter. I'm in a rush to leave, so you can google them and find them they are both freewares.

7. colin605

colin605 Member

that is what i was using, but sometimes DVD decripter would lock up or videora will lock up, that is why i bought the mentioned above........

8. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Are you sure that Pinnacle Mobile Media Converter converts UDF files? Might want to go on their site and check. I've never heard of the program before so I wouldn't know. But that's the only thing I can really think of is it doesn't support UDF conversion.

9. colin605

colin605 Member

anyone know of a program the converts UDF to DivX or VOB or what ever else is the most common?? thaks for the help!