1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about the PokeSav application...

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dukeidude, Jun 3, 2007.

1. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

hey guys, just wondering if there will be an update for this? i have the pokesav app running and i have questions. is there a way to change the look of your character while he is playing? like when you are just playing the regular game, can you make your caracter look different? i was also wondering if you could change your character into the tuxedo that you use for contests, because you see him in the tux, so i was wondering if you could hack the game and have him dress in the tux the whole game. also, is there a way to steal other people's pokemon during the game? and online?

2. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

nd also, is there a way to edit your pokedex? becuase i totally screwed up my game by putting in a shiny Dialga so i could trade to someone, so now i cant catch him in the game. the same goes for all three mirage pokemon. and, when the pokesav thing comes up, i cant see the last lines that are on the bottom of the main screen because my taskbar is in the way and it wont move any higher. thanks again

3. Twiceborn

Twiceborn Guest

This is the clearest and most helpful guide on the internet concerning the free program Pokesav. For those of you who aren't aware of what Pokesav is, it's a hacking program for Pokemon: Diamond/Pearl.

4. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

thanks, i hope they make an update...