1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question for WinDVD creator 2

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by LIMIT3D, Mar 20, 2005.

1. LIMIT3D

LIMIT3D Member

i have a question for anyone who many know alot about this program,i recently just got it and started trying to learn to edit movie of my own,is there any way to speed up certain scene when i want,or make them go in slow motion?..i've loooked all over and cant find it,i really hope there is and that im just overlooking it..anyone know?

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

"Intervideo WinDVD Creator 2.0" is a Very crappy program and doesn"t have advanced editing Features that you would need to do effects Like Slow Motion ..

If you want to do stuff like that you are going to need a Editor that is a Little more advanced Like even "Video edit Magic 4.0" should be able to do this and it is easy to use and has Many More features than WinDVD Creator.....

Cheers

3. LIMIT3D

LIMIT3D Member

yea i now realize how crappy the software is,i guess thats why i got it free with my capture card....would anyone reccomend sony's vegas video 5.0? or how about adobe premier pro 1.5..i heard those both were good but i dont know anything about them,,i know they are botch expensive as hell though

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

Hi, Yes Both Adobe Premier pro and Sony Vegas Video 5 are Both Good Video editors but you are Right they are Very expensive at about $500 each and are Very difficult to learn how to use especially for someone who has very little experience in Digital video...

I"m lucky cuz I work as a Video editor and Have access to a huge Variety of editing programs...You will not be able to use these program to capture Video from your Capture Card though because they only support Captureing from DV Camcorders or Analogue/Digital Converters through a Firewire Port...

That is one of the Reasons why I suggested "Video edit Magic v4.0" because it does support captureing from analogue Capture devices and it is a Full featured editor with effects and Transitions But it is a Lot easier to use and is not very expensive...

Cheers