1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question/help with downloading burning, ect

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jdecambra, Apr 24, 2005.

1. jdecambra

jdecambra Guest

im just getting into downloading, copy and burning songs and video clips and a friend refer to this site. i need some advise on a few things so anyone that can help, cool! this is not something i do for a living or will even do everyday. i have limewire full product (paid for) to get my songs and the only vids i mess with are short clips want to burn onto a dvd. the clips are like xrated ones and shit for those boody call nights haha so ill just be doing some basic stuff nothing off the chains. ive been told there are some shady programs out there so thats why im asking yall. right now i use windows media player to burn, i use limewires built in program to get songs and the same goes for the vids i get from the adult sites and usually when im downloading the vids my system starts to run really slow and sometimes even freez up. i have no idea why i just deal with it. ive been told i can get a downloading program to help that out, ect, ect so can someone give me a product to buy that might help with downloading, copy, burning, ripping whatever i need that i can just use for everything and if its costs a few bucks thats cool. ive been told also not to mess with alot of the free ones OR one program for this and one program for that cause it will just add a shit load of files on my system. i have a dvd/cdrw drive.
    um ya anyhelp would be cool thanks!

2. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

3. shoaib1

shoaib1 Member

Downloading Movies is illegal.