1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on Shrink and Decrypter

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ericjl, Feb 26, 2005.

1. ericjl

ericjl Guest

I have no idea what I am doing. I use shrink and then Decrypter automatically starts. I put my blank DVDR in and it burns it. But, when I go to play the burned Dvd I get a Disc read error on the playstation. I tried it on a DVD player that plays recordable DVD's and nothing happened. I am obviously not doing something write with Shrink or Decrypter or both. I would appreciate any feedback. I am at a total loss.

Thanks
    Eric

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

What media format are you using(+R,-R, RW, DL)? What brand of disc are your using? What speed are you burning at? Have you read the guides on both of these programs? Let us know so we can start to figure out what the weak link in the process could be. Give us as much info as possible.

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

read my sig links below for guides..

dvd decrypter use on defualts and rip as iso then load to shrink, compress or re-author and out put to dvd decrypter,,,

all that as you say should do it!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  4. ericjl

ericjl Guest

The dvdr's are a no name brand. But, I do not think that is the problem. My buddy has the exact same dvdr's and he is able to burn and play his. He uses Nero so he is no help to me as far as my problem goes. I have Sonic record now as well as Shrink and Decrypter but I am not sure if I can use that. I am doing exactly as you say using shrink and decrypter and I am still unable to play the burned dvd's. Decrypter says that it has burned the disc successfully each time but they just do not play in the dvd player or the playstation.