1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Regarding Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Xonos83, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Xonos83

Xonos83 Member

Hey guys. Just a stupid question from a noob who just got a 360. I've been playing Assassin's Creed, and I've arrived at memory block 4. When I go to the Assassin's Bureau to find out about places to investigate, the guy tells me where I need to go, but it doesn't show up on the map. Is this normal?? Because I do recall at the beginning of the game the head of the Assassins saying he would point everything out for me, but after a while I'd be on my own.

I'm mainly just trying to make sure this is normal, and not a glitch.

Thanks ahead of time!!

2. Xonos83

Xonos83 Member

Oh and I forgot to note, I've gone to every viewpoint I can find. The objectives on the map keep telling me to "climb a viewpoint to find investigations". I'm confused! lol.

3. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

Honestly I don't have answer to your question but perhaps you can help me with something since you are already in block 4.

My question is:

A)How do I save game, before turning system off. I've gone to options but I don't see anything like save/extit, etc.....
    It seems I have to finish entire/full block for system to auto-save otherwise it won't save if I turn-off without finishing entire block. Is this possible?

B) How do I go from one block to another?

Thank you,

4. Xonos83

Xonos83 Member

The game saves content automatically. You'll notice at certain parts (for example if you go into a new area) you'll see it will say "saving content". It's not the type of game where you can go and pick through the blocks, unfortunately. Chances are it's already saved when you want to turn it off.

I'm still having trouble trying to figure this out. I've checked walkthroughs and it doesn't say anything about having to find things on your own (without it showing up on the map).

5. ulagy

ulagy Member

I havent played this game in a while, but i will try to help you out. It seems like your in the wrong district for that city. For example, your in the "poor district", and the mission needs for you to be in the "business district". When you get to the proper district there will be NO icons on your mini map. You have to find the view point the hard way and climb up it, than the icons will appear on the mini map. If this doesnt help, check out http://guides.ign.com/guides/834724/
    Good Luck!

6. Xonos83

Xonos83 Member

Ohhhh!!!! Okay!! I didn't know what to do for a while, so I did what you just said and started going to the areas with no icons. So you actually have to find the viewpoints yourself? That's interesting! I was heading in the directions that the bureau guys were telling me to go, but I kept venturing into the areas with no icons. Okay, got it. I will try to find a viewpoint myself and see what happens.

Thanks for the help!

7. Xonos83

Xonos83 Member

Yep that was what it was!

You need to find the viewpoints yourself after a certain point. I went into one of the areas with no icons, climbed a viewpoint, and right off the bat I had 2 investigations discovered. Woohoo!! Thanks for the help guys!

8. ulagy

ulagy Member

Your Welcome!!!