1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question to the "Afterdawn addicts"

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DVDBack23, Aug 11, 2005.

1. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

lol. past my bedtime, i'll leave you to wreak havoc and mooch around. have fun

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i never mooch unless there is good food i like than watch out!!!

3. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You bet I do. Zagar and Evans. lol The song was popular in 1969, a month or 2, before I went into the Army.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@grandpaBW: Yea, I'm an old fart who remembers it too but to remember the performers and the year; better memory than me! A year or so after I went in, I remember some marines marching to a cleaver improv "I've been throught the desert on a horse with no legs ..." wish I could remember the rest of it. Probably would have been more appropriate for today's boys.

@ddp: WHOOPIE!! I'm soon to be promoted to a full member! (I'm glad; this is a fun place) but now I'll really have my work cut out for me: here at the office, I'll have to work a lot harder at working a lot less so that I can make Senior!! ...Gerry

5. ireland

ireland Active member

i just checked how meny posts i made...that might make me the old man here..!

You have posted 9686 messages to our discussion forums since you created your account on 29 November 2002

note:i deleted a ton of my own posts in threads i closed and removed,i do not know if they are in the above count..

Also on my own info site i posted over 28769 post..since nov 2004.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  6. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Hi Ireland! You must have the strongest and fastest fingers around! I noticed your title of "DVDXCOPY chief moderator"; tell me, are the reactivation instructions I saw still the case? I know this isn't the right place but I had to do a destructive recovery and lost my DVD XCOPY Platimum. I've read a lot of complaints but it always worked like a charm for me and I'd hate to lose it; I've had it a couple of years, I guess. I thought 321 studios went out of business; is there still any hope to reinstall from download and reactivate? thanks Ireland!

7. ireland

ireland Active member

8. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Will do, Ireland! ... you're a life saver! ... Gerry

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

ireland, got you beat by almost 2 grand except for your other site posts. You have posted 11509 messages to our discussion forums since you created your account on 15 October 2004.

10. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ ddp and creaky, i'm going to make it easy on you both.

Theres heaps of offensive posts for both of you.

@ireland:
    well i'm not to far behind you and i've been here since August 2002