1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question with anydvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by katiehlvr, Feb 23, 2005.

1. katiehlvr

katiehlvr Member

Hi,
    my trial period has ended with this software and was wondering if there is anything else out there that is similar. I unistall anydvd and try to D/L again and it still tells me that it is expired. Is there something I can do, to get the trial version again or is there any other software out there that works like this one?
    Please any help...

2. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

If you liked the program, then you should purchase it. It is the best there is at this time and very cost effective for what it does. At least Sly Soft gave the "try before you buy" to prove their software.

3. katiehlvr

katiehlvr Member

35 dollers seems a bit high to me for something that may allow you to backup 2 outta every 100 discs scuba

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

That's what's nice about it. You never have to purchase it if you don't feel the need and the 21 days was enough for you to come to that conclusion. Just stay with DVD Decrypter then since that is free and you never have to try and work around a demo trial period.