1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question with xbox dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by J0hnnyga, Jan 14, 2007.

1. J0hnnyga

J0hnnyga Regular member

i got my xbox modded by my friend and have slowly been figuring out how the things work by reading a bunch of the threads here and theres one thing i havn't been able to figure out. I have about 5 emulators loaded on or so,and the only way i can seem to get to them is through an app called avalanche i believe its called. but on the dash ( xmbc? i think .. the one that makes it look like a 360) i see that there is a folder for emulators but i havnt found it looking through the hard drive, so i made my own folder in F:\emulators\(all the folders are here). i was just wondering how i can get them to show up on the dashboard in the emulator folder and not have to go through avalanche every time. thanks

2. J0hnnyga

J0hnnyga Regular member

sorry the program is avalaunch not avalanche

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

XBMC has an ini file that sets up all the menus.. I wouldn't mess with it if I was you. XBMC is an unstable dash at best, and the slightest fault with that file can cause a real bad problem..basically nothing booting!! Unless you know how to edit xml files safely I'd advise sticking to accessing the emulators through avalaunch.

4. J0hnnyga

J0hnnyga Regular member

ok thanks for the words of wisdom. i wont screw with it i guess better safe then sorry