1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questions regarding install of new HD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by reeves44, Oct 3, 2007.

1. reeves44

reeves44 Member

i have modded my x-box with my stock hard Drive, i just bought a new 320 gig HD and need to install it i'm not completely positive on what i am doing but i do need some help i am using a FTP program smartFTP and when i connected to my x-box i found the drives on the HD but i need to know what i need to do step by step on how to install the new HD i used mechassaiult to mod it i also have DVD2xbox software as well as a new xbmc but if there is anyone that can help me out jared_reeves_44@msn.com is e-mail add and of coure almost everyone has a myspace, so my display name is WITH GOD ON MY SIDE, WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME... please leave me a comment or message or something.... but i would appreciate any help you can give me yeah i can get online and find forums or threads or tutorials but i would like someone to sit down and tell me exactly what i need to do.... thank you.....

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

mail addresses aren't allowed here!

Read my tutorials, they will show you step-by-step what to do (with pictures)!

;)