1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Captn01, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Captn01

Captn01 Member

My xbox is modded with a mod chip and I was wondering how I could get on XBL with it, I dont want to use any mods online I just want to play! My other non-modded xbox got stolen andI dun know what to do...plz help

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

you are going to have find out which mod chip you actually have, and see if you can turn the chip off, if not you might be able to put a power switch on the mod chip if that is possible.

3. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Yea see if you can turn it off or put a power switch on it. i know they have power switches or if you dont want to spend money and your good you can make your own power switch. Anopther option is something like xbox live but they dont care if your xbox is modded. its called xlink kai. its so much like xbox live but a little different. google it.

4. Captn01

Captn01 Member

I have an xecutor 2.3bpro and it does have an off switch, which I tried. when I try to sign in it simply goes back to the starting screen for the game.

5. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Your chips either messed up, needs to be updated or you might be banned from xbox live. not sure.