1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick to sell - So many problems - Ilo Recorders

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by 80sMusic, Mar 26, 2005.

1. 80sMusic

80sMusic Member

Unless you have a super rare Ilo recorder, they all have problems. If you havent had a problem yet you will. Im on my 3rd one. Walmart total me to just keep returning until I get one that works properly.
    I dont have a cdr burn, nor do I think its my responsiblilty to fix ilos Problems. I thought when we bought something it was suppose to work properly. Here we have ilo selling a product that obviously was not ready to be released.
    I figure Ill just keep returning them until I get sick of it and look at other options. I think all brands have problems though.
    The list of problems with these ilo's are endless. The first one I took back to Walmart had 2 pages of Problems.
    Im just amazed that ilo continues to sell these things. I bet the amount of returns to them are Huge!!!

2. ande1352

ande1352 Member

have you tried updating the firmware? After i did that with my ilo, it has worked flawlessly. Its nice to have a company that at least is trying - and putting out firmware updates that fix problems that come up.. could be worse..

3. alfrednew

alfrednew Member

Try getting your money back and look for other options, granted more expensive, but less problematic. If it happen to me, I would just return the darn thing and just get my money back, and never look back. Fortunally, my HD04 have no problems other than the green tint. I have had mine for over a month.