1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quix not seeing my D: drive on UnleashX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by gldoorii, May 19, 2007.

1. gldoorii

gldoorii Member

I recently just softmodded my xbox and put UnleashX on it because all the guides I read said that UnleashX > EvoX. My friend has EvoX and I think UnleashX is better as well, except for one thing I can't figure out.. When I open up Quix to create an iso, it doesnt see the D: drive on the xbox. I read other guides about this and no one says why or how to work around it.. I know I can copy games to the HDD and then ftp them over to my PC and burn a copy that way, but is there ANY work around with this problem?? I'd hate to have to install another dashboard just for this feature.. And if I have to, can I somehow keep UnleashX and just boot into EvoX or something and then just switch back?

Thanks for the help.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I doubt UnleashX is the problem as many people use it and i have not heard of any problems with backing up games. It is most likely something in the dashboard settings. But what you can do is, either manually or with a auto installer disc, Install EvoX dashboard in your apps folder (where all your other apps are). Install it as a folder with files and not just the dashboard files by themself.
    Then you can go into your apps folder and open that file, click on the EvoX.xbe file and it will load EvoX. That way you still boot to UnleashX but have EvoX handy any time you want to use it. You can do this with any number of dashboards that you want. Like mine has EvoX as the main dash, then i have UnleashX and Avalaunch in my apps folder that i can run any tie i like.

Then when you get really into it you can edit the UnleashX dashbiard file and add a direct link to that dash, or any other program you like, right on your main menu so they are all just one click away. Which is what i did.