1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R button broke =[

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DDRgod922, Nov 30, 2007.

1. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

Awhile ago I was at my gfs house and I was playing it and ignoring her (heheh showing her who wears the pants in the relationship) and shit accidentally hit it out of my hands and it feel down on the street =O few marks on the sides ever since then the R button randomly works and doesnt work (most of the time doesnt work) it seems to work when I play around with it (i.e button bashing it alot, pulling on it a bit) but then it just stops working after awhile. My L-button has only stopped working for a day. Is there any way I can fix this or at least do a quick temp fix and trade it in to gamestop or ebgames for a new ds lite =D

2. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

you can buy a replacement shell. dealextreme.com sells the screws and replacement housing for like under 15/20 for both. the best part is that you can pick which colors you want again now or mix and match with ur current ds. =]

3. Joshewah

Joshewah Regular member

I would imagine that there is some possible PCB damage under that trigger. Look on some of the gadget websites like dealextreme and see if you can find a new trigger PCB.