1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 Cheats not working?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by crpsrsd, Jun 25, 2007.

1. crpsrsd

crpsrsd Guest

I have read everything at the R4 site and my question isn't covered. There's a certain game I want to play using one or two of the cheats in the "Y" menu. I pick those cheats, leave "Game Enable" and Cheat Enable" showing, and then "Save & exit". Start up that game and NO cheats.

I have tried ticking the box beside "Cheat Enable" but it changes to read "Cheat Disable". Am I doing something wrong? Oh at the bottom of cheats it says, "chuck studios cheat db 5-13-07" Maybe it's out-of-date?

Any friendly help would be greatly appreciated.

2. crpsrsd

crpsrsd Guest

I should have added these facts before I posted my question: My nickname here is from the disease I have in R/L. I am in continuous pain due to this full body nerve disease. Why important? Because the pain keeps me from paying enough attention to detail and reading confusing things just won't register in my head. I read the 4 pages of post/replies on how to upgrade your R4, but it left me wondering what I just read.

Disease sux, but it's life for many. Again, any help with my question would really be excellent.