1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 eBook

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Antilus, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Antilus

Antilus Member

Hey, I have my .txt file working properly, the only problem is that words such as "I'm" and "I've" end up with the "'m/'ve" as some sort of Asian calligraphy.

Could someone help me disable this?

2. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

what application are you using read these txt files? im not sure if you can change this unless you have the source of the program and change it yourself. you might just wanna find a different TXT file reading app

3. Antilus

Antilus Member

I'm using my R4 to read the txt file. I think it might have something to do with the foreign settings seeing as it comes in Japanese and Korean. I used Microsoft Notepad to save the file so I'm not too sure if that has anything to do with it.

The file works fine on three different computers; it's just when I read it on my R4 that it changes to Asian characters.

4. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

ok so your using moonshell to read the txt files, it doesnt matter what you use to make the txt files. you might just wanna try to find a different txt file reader and download that