1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4 help!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dragnandy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

hey im planning on getting a r4 w/ 2gb and i want to know some stuff about it.

1.does anybody or can anybody give me a list of what file types it can read, game files, text files, audio, video, ect..

2.how do you install skins onto the r4?

2. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

Not sure of all the file formats, but it can play mp3, .txt files .jpg not sure about the video format, it also can play .nds (roms.) If you check the R4 website you can find out all the other extras it can do, it doesn't disappoint.

installing skins on the R4 is simple, there is a folder called themes on the R4 (I think there are about 12 themes that come with the R4)just paste your new theme into one of the folders replacing the old ones. http://www.ndsthemes.com have some good themes for the R4 and M3 downloadable for free.

3. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

hey thanks man your response was very helpful thanks!

4. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

oh if you want gba support you should get ezflashV. they have a cheap one at dealextreme.com

5. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

on the website you gave me, there were themes for m3,r4, and moonshell. i know moonshell is like the program used to watch videos, music, ect. but how do u change the skin for moonshell?

6. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

sorry for the double post but i didnt see any edit post option, so yea. i was wondering does anybody know how to make skins for the r4?