1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4 or Acekard 2??

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by pspunk29, Mar 21, 2009.

1. pspunk29

pspunk29 Member

I wanna get a flash card and im not sure weather to get a R4 or Acekard 2. Which one is better?

2. rubixcube

rubixcube Regular member

pretty sure acekard 2 is compatible with the upcoming dsi, but don't quote me on that. Other than that I have friends that have R4s and they are just fine, I personally have an m3ds real but it's a tad more expensive.

3. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

Unless you are 100% sure of what you are getting, avoid the R4. One original - no more firmware updates so its going obsolete, 11 clones some OK some awful - very poor choice.

4. jesse158

jesse158 Guest

i think SPAM edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
  5. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

jesse158 - are you selling your own gear!!

It is soooo disapointing to see people trying to scam people.

No1 - this is not a REAL R4 so its one of the poor 12 others - yes now 12 as another fake tries to con people out of their cash. Why cant they call themselves something other than R4? - they are selling a cr*p product calling it a well known name and then laughing all the way to the bank.

If you are sure of firmware, know that it will work - then fine, read all the poor people conned into thinking they were getting a top notch product but ended up with a nice lump of plastic on this forum alone.

And this is not the only forum there are loads of others all saying the same = Avoid R4 there are far better solutions to be found

6. jmander11

jmander11 Guest

I personally have an M3Real, and so does my sister. I definetly recommend it as it is compatible with all games and all emulators I have tried. M3 also supports SDHC SD Cards. It is also still actively getting updates, and is currently at version 4.3a. I have Sega Master system, Genesis, NES, and SNES emulators and they are all perfect. I also have several homebrew games and about 30+ DS Games on it, with no problems at all.

Definite high rate of scamming on R4s.

I have no idea if dsi is compatible with it.

Go M3! Hope This Helps!

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

jesse158, lightning struck!!! posts edited