1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4-SDHC card

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by boro1876, Jan 28, 2012.

1. boro1876

boro1876 Member

Bought 2 of these over a year ago they have stopped working ie not loading tried putting a new firmware on with no luck tried diffrebt micro sd card ie 2g instead of 4g still no luck any advise or are the cards buggered

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

have you been to the site stated on the card? what are the cards for, ds lite, dsi, 3ds? do you live in middlesbrough lol? if so and u get stuck i live there and i can sort it for you if possible :)

3. boro1876

boro1876 Member

Tried the site loads of time downloaded the firmware formated the sd cards with windows and panasonics format software even tried updating the moonshell what I had to do the first time to get them to run these are for the dsi,dslite and ds to no avail

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

check your pm mate (private messages)

5. henkvisser

henkvisser Member

which r4i sdhc card do you have, what is the official site printed on the card. have you already updated your r4i sdhc card to support the latest DSi/3DS firmware. You use DSi or 3DS , the what is the system ? More details pls

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  6. boro1876

boro1876 Member

The cards are r4i-sdhc for the dsi/ds/dslite the version is 1.4.1 the software version is 1.52b the sd cards are formatted correctly these were working correctly at first with the 1.44b software but stopped working for some reason it is stating no ds card installed on the screen when I first put the 1.44b software it would not run said the same till I updated the moonshl this time what ever i do ie add the 1.44b software or 1.52b software the same happening ie no ds card i have tried formatting the sd cards and updating the moonshl to no avail

7. henkvisser

henkvisser Member

ok, i know your card is this one: http://www.gamekool.com/r4i-r4isdhc-r4isdhc-upgrade-for-all-version-of-dsi-p-228.html

Now that your console says "no ds card installed" it means your console can not detect the card, so i am thinking these problems. 1. r4i sdhc didn't insert well 2. contact issue 3. defective card

i think you can reflash it with another flashcard... if this can not solve it, you need to buy a new card instead.

8. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

You can try to format the SD card,and then download the latest firmware and some games.
    If it still can't work,try a genuine game card in it,confirm whether the console is ok,
    Hope it can help you .More details, just take a look at here:http://www.oz3ds.com

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012