1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4ds and action replay

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kurolsj, Feb 13, 2008.

1. kurolsj

kurolsj Member

I have a r4ds and the real action replay,how do I use the action replay and the r4ds so that I can you them for my games? I am trying to get pokemon diamond codes so I can convert them to pokemon battle Revolution for the nintendo Wii. I also heard that you can use gamesaves, how does that work?

2. kurolsj

kurolsj Member

I just came from reading the action replay guide to work on the r4ds. I did evertything on the guide but I cant get the ction replay codes to show up on the r4ds. I am running firmware 1.08 final. I tried firmware 1.04 and that didnt work as well. So could someone help me with this small problem

3. silk42

silk42 Regular member

4. kurolsj

kurolsj Member

I got the lastest firmware for the DS, which was v1.15 but when I tried to put the action replay codes in the system and started the r4ds it said this type of file currently not allowed to operate. Well I rename all of my games, because they have numbers before the game. I didnt like that, I was woundering would that be a problem? I also delete the 1.08 firmware so all I have is firmware 1.15. If someone can help me with this that would be wounderful.