1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i 3ds cards

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by carina_ann, Apr 5, 2014.

1. carina_ann

carina_ann Member

can anyone help, im trying to put some 3ds roms onto a r4 card and im a bit confused about which card i need ive read that i need a r4i 3ds deluxe card but ive also seen that the r4i 3ds gold will work too. ive got a r4i 3ds but the 3ds roms wont work on that.

thanks in advance

2. Battleage

Battleage Member

Unless your 3DS is running a really old version of the firmware, there is no way to play 3DS games using a flash card right now.

3. carina_ann

carina_ann Member

it says my 3ds is version is 2.1.0-4e do you know if this will work?

thanks

4. Battleage

Battleage Member

5. dana12

dana12 Newbie

u need to check ur 3ds console firmware version , if ur firmware is between V4.1-4.5 , u can play 3ds games with flashcart , i recommend u the gateway 3ds, : http://www.usar4.com/gateway-3ds-gateway-3ds-flashcart-play-3ds-games-on-3ds-xl-3ds-p-8.html , it is the best flashcart nowadays .
    if ur firmware is above V4.1-4.5 , i am sorry to tell u , u can't play any 3ds games with flashcart , if u really want to play 3ds games , the only way is to buy game cards , that would be little expensive u know . if u just want to play ds games , r4i gold 3ds is the best choice , this one actually : http://www.usar4.com/r4i-gold-3ds-r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-2ds-3ds-xl-3ds-and-ds-lite-p-1.html

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  6. Torres008

Torres008 Member

r4i gold 3ds dont support 3ds roms,now that your N3DS firmware stayed on 2.1.0-4 and you want play 3ds games, then suggested you buy mt-card, this is the world first card to support multi 3ds roms to allow our users play lots of 3ds games at one micro sd card and the price is cheaper than gateway 3ds,now it can support pokemon x /y as well. If you need, here is a usa based official agent for you : http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/mtcard-the-world-first-3ds-card-to-support-multi-3ds-rom-p-15.html . Note : you still need a geniune game Cartridge to update your n3ds to v4.1-4.5 first.

7. axcbb

axcbb Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019