1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4i and R4iTT not working on 1.3

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mackasmac, Jan 5, 2012.

1. mackasmac

mackasmac Member

Hi before i make another pointless r4 thread etc etc..

I have had an R4i 1.4i running on two dsi's for a very long time, any way my friend gives me two dsi's with two R4i TT's to put games on. Being out of the know for some time i decided to start it again. I tried the R4i TT's out of the box in my son and daughters Dsi's which both have 1.4e on... They play the R4iTT's no problems. the person who sold them to him even put games on... bonus.

i tried them in his two Dsi's and the arent even showing up. I tried the R4i cards that my kids have on their DSi's and they arent even recognised.

my kids DSi's are 1.4e and my firends two DSi's are 1.3

i put the wood R4 on one of the R4i TT and still no joy for his dsi's but work on mine.

im lost as what to do. I have updated one of the cards firmware by using a dslite, this made no difference.

all help greatly appreicated. thanks.

Macka

2. mackasmac

mackasmac Member

Solved !!! :) talk about checking the obvious lol

three of the dsi's cart pins were bent. Never beleive what someone says about the unit lol. Its in perfect condition etc. i guess these pins arent used for original games as they read. i have bent them back to try and hey presto.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just waiting on my replacement card slot to come :)

just gotta get a card for 1.43 now doh :)

cheers all and hope this will help a few people experiencing similar issues.

Macka