1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i gold 3DS Can Support WIFI Kernel Update ?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by tvgome, Jun 11, 2011.

1. tvgome

tvgome Member

As we know,now,r4i ds gold team update R4 Wood to V1.3.1,this update also made some progress,such as : fixed some NDS Game bugs and so on.The mainly striking features that attract my attention is "wifi-update added".Here is the original quote :

"(Change Log)
    Core:
    wifi-update added. go to start->tools->update."

So,here i came a question,did that mean from now on,the r4i gold or r4i gold 3DS Flashcard can update its kernel by WIFI,like R4i-sdhc/r4i-sdhc 3ds does ? Had somebody practiced this function already ? If any of your guys had done,share your experience here.Thanks!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. hemant81

hemant81 Member

R4i SDHC 3DS card is a new slot-1 card released by branded r4i-sdhc.com team, which support Nintendo 3DS, DSi and DS lite. It’s software – R4i SDHC 3DS kernel can run most 2D games on Nintendo 3DS console. It seems that more and more flashcards join the list of 3DS jailbreak. Some of them just updated the kernel to fit Nintendo 3DS, such as Acekard 3, DSTwo, M3i Zero . Others broke N3DS by released a new card, like R4i gold 3DS flashcard and R4i SDHC 3DS Card.

3. Celine87

Celine87 Member

R4i-Gold 3DS support Wi-Fi, rumble pack and browser expansion.R4I-SDHC 3DS Card new kernel is v1.30b.Just like the R4i-SDHC V1.4.1,3DS R4i-SDHC flashcard can update its kernel by Wifi as well .

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011