1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4i Gold 3DS Updating Patch for 3DS 6.0.0-X Released

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by christopher, Jun 23, 2013.

1. christopher

christopher Member

R4i Gold 3DS Updating Patch for 3DS 6.0.0-X has been released on their official website today, but the updating method is a little bit complicated.

Quote from R4ids.cn official website

"3DS6.0 updating patch is released now!(for R4i gold 3DS card only)(Jun.23,2013)

Note: This patch updating is little different as before, please see the instructions in the "readme.doc" step by step carefully! the key point: doing the patch updating for your card first, then cut off the signal line(on the PCB) by a knife as required on the picture... (Don't cut the line before the patch updating done) "

More Details
    Download R4i Gold 3DS 6.0 updating patch
    http://www.thegamerdepot.com/news/r4i-gold-3ds-firmware-update-to-support-600x-released-a-22.html

2. kunica

kunica Member

3. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

thanks for the update,good news for r4i gold users.

4. saenda

saenda Newbie

i downloaded the newest patch and kernel onto my r4 and i can get to the R4iGold_3DS60_Patch_NDSL.nds (because i'm tryna update my card on a ds lite) but it fails to detect the card and even after i pop the cartridge out like in the video, it still fails to detect the card. any suggestions? the game icon that shows up for my r4 is the spongebob squarepantis atlantis if that's any sort of help...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  5. Torres008

Torres008 Member