1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r4i SDHC 3DS not working after updating Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by char3ds, May 2, 2012.

1. char3ds

char3ds Member

Good evening

I updated my Nintendo 3ds to v4.0.0-7 and my r4i sdhc 3ds has stopped working. I have updated the card's kernel as well to 1.56b but nothing - I still get the error: An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details.

What can I do?? when I turn the console on and I put the r4i card in, I can see the Prince of Caspian logo but when I click it I get the error.

Please any help will be appreciated.

Kind regards

2. char3ds

char3ds Member

Thanks a lot, I will have a ds over the weekend, so I will have a go at this then.

@Queacbar: what .nds file do I have to start? the one within the moonshell folder?

@Marycc: thanks a lot, very clear :)

Cheers
    C

3. adamjohnsons

adamjohnsons Member

I am using Nintendo 3DS Gaming console from many times and recently update it. As you said that you face problem after updating it so I think you are not updated your Nintendo properly or may be you have some other hardware related problems. So I suggest you to get your 3DS to some 3DS professionals.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  4. shalome

shalome Regular member

People usually forget the first rule: do not update your ds console before you update your flashcart. Just use a DS console to do the update.

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Thanks a bunch Marycc!!!

I was banging my head against the wall trying too figure out why my R4i card was working with a DS Lite and not a 3Ds.

6. Noobey

Noobey Member

hi guys im a first timer here just wanted to post that i accidently updated my 3ds console is there a way i can roll it back to the old version