1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4i SDHC compatibility list

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Zahlon, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Zahlon

Zahlon Newbie

Hi,

Dont know if this is the correct forum, but here goes.

I have bought a Nintendo DS Lite and a R4i SDHC 3DS 5.0 card for my doughter. I can not get the damn thing to work. I have tried all the official kernals from r4i-sdhc.com from version 1.67b to 1.71b, but all of them just shows the "fake card, return to retailer" message when booting, except one that just shows a white screen.
    Can anyone tell me which version to use or point me to a compatibility list that lists device, cards and kernals? :)

/Zahlon

2. WilsonP

WilsonP Member

at first, make sure the official site printed on the card is the r4i-sdhc.com. then try this kernel http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/f...or-fake-card-message-problem-169b-f32097.html hope it works. and still not working, i am afraid you need to contact the seller do fix it for you, and another, if you plan to buy a new card, recommend the r4i gold 3ds card www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html much better.

3. Zahlon

Zahlon Newbie

Thanks alot, that finally worked! :D

/Zahlon