1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R4i3D New card

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by paethagon, Aug 19, 2011.

1. paethagon

paethagon Member

I have the r4i3d new card and I can't get it to play any games. I have updated it from the files on the website. It will load the list of games but when I load a game it will just show a screen that says loading. I'm just using a regular 2gb sdcard. Could the DSI firmware updated locking it out? Thanks for all the help in advance.

2. Dylanbug

Dylanbug Member

which r4 card do you have, R4i gold or R4i sdhc or other clone cards?

3. paethagon

paethagon Member

[​IMG]

I have ordered different cards and not had any trouble with them this one has gotten me baffled. It will show the menu and the games but freezes up on loading them. Could it be the SDcard? Thanks for the help.

4. alice4

alice4 Member

I purchased an R4i3d and the card says "new" on it. I go to the r4i3d.com web site and it says that the firmware and kernels have to be downloaded from the right side. Now these say that they are only updates. I downloaded them and dont know which files to copy to my root (4g micro sd). I had firmware and kernels from another card that I used before but these wont work either.

My question is where can I find the original firmware and kernels that I would guess I have to save first onto the root and then what exactly do I have to copy from the update to the root?

I have a Nintendo DS Lite.